Top 12 Ways to Check Indexing of a Website in Google for SEO in 2020
When any users have to publish a new blog on the website, the first questions arise when Google has to give ranking to it in the top pages of the search engine optimization. Here you can get the best ways of checking your websites that have to be indexed by Google algorithms. To accomplish this goal of how to check the indexing of websites, here you find several tips & tricks that make your task easier.
Is my site already indexed on the search engine Google?
Perfect 12 ways that describe how to index your website on Google:
- Here for this purpose, Webmasters can use the URL inspection tools. In the new search console, this is a new tool for indexing your page in Google. It works as fetch & renders means you have to submit the URL of the page then click on fetch. After that click on render for indexing your page. URL inspection tool permits you to submit your URL then Google crawls it, it helps your page to get indexed faster & faster.
- Sitemaps are the perfect way to index your website in the top pages of Google. In Google webmaster, there is an option of site map you have to just submit the URL of the website in the form of index files.
- Google will surely index your website if your site performs loading fastly & shortly. To index all pages of your websites it is more important than your website content pages open fastly & users find your content more interesting. After reading the content, return it to it. Goggle prefers to rank & index only those pages fastly on SERP that are loading fast usually.
- Next, it is more important than the linking between pages must be perfect to index all pages of your websites. Internal & external backlinks in your website drive more traffic towards your websites & it indexed as soon as possible.
- It is essential that to index your pages in search engine optimization, you have to connect it with Google analytics where you can easily see your track conversions, ranking keywords, site speed & other factors. So Google Analytics is the perfect way to improve your website ranking in Google.
- To index your pages well in the top pages of Google your all web pages must have a unique title & Meta description with inserting exact keywords.
- Your content of all pages must be unique. No kind of duplicity exists in it. If the content quality is good then Google ranks this page in the top pages of search engine optimization.
- The architecture of your site should be in the most logical way to rank well in SERP. Your site should be mobile-friendly. This means it should be in a responsive format & opened on all platforms.
- You should make outbound links with other websites. If you follow these strategies then you can easily rank your websites in the top pages of Google.
- Google has a better understanding of natural & longer keywords. So choosing keywords is a perfect way to rank well.
- You can upload some videos on the website in order to index as soon as possible in the top pages of Google.
- If you want Google to index all of your pages then it is essential that you should share most of the pages on social networking sites such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and so on.
Update fresh content instantly on your websites is the exact way to rank your websites in the top pages of Google. By updating new content, SEO guys can drive more traffic towards their website easily.