WhatsApp Payment Option: As technology updating day by day, WhatsApp (Free Online Text, Voice, & Video Messaging App) has launched a UPI payment option to send and receive money. If you’re looking at how to enable payment options in WhatsApp then you’re in right place. Let’s take a look at how to set up your account, send, and receive money through WhatsApp.
It is important that in order, to get a WhatsApp payment option, there is a need to link your account number with these services. Now the question arises on how to get WhatsApp payment features, for this, you can rely on the features of the country Unified Payments Interface (UPI) that helps to facilitate money transfer. So anyone can depend on the services of what’s apps to send & receive money globally from your all friends & family.
To activate the payment option in whats app, simply choose your bank:
Moreover, in case, you do not have a UPI account that links with your bank then can create a UPI ID for you to use the payment option within what’s app. To pursue this activity of how to get WhatsApp UPI, first, you need to do the following steps:
- First to open your Whatsapp on your home screen.
- Then you can see at the top right corner three vertical dots where you can select the option of action overflow menus.
- Then click on the option of hit payments.
- Then to click on the option of adding a new payment method.
- After that select the option select & click to continue option.
- From the given list of the bank, you have to grant a primary UPI account.
- Ultimately it is important that you have to verify your bank account with your existing mobile number in order to send & receive money worldwide through the usage of what’s the app only.
- You have to verify your sim card that has to be registered with your bank account.
- Click on the allow option in whats apps to authenticate your’s app account.
- After some that what’s the app will verify your bank account with the registered account number. Then click on the Finish option.
- To WhatsApp pay, you have to click on the option done.
Send and receive payment online through whats app option
To send and receive money through what’s app is an easy option. In the conversation window, the payment option is available. You can easily transfer money anywhere through this option.
- First, there is a need to select the contact person to whom you want to send money.
- After that choose the clip icon option in the conversation window.
- Then choose the option of payment.
- Then select the amount that you would like to send for this you have to enter the UPI PIN.
- Once your transaction is done you will get the confirmation message in the conversation windows.
Ultimately through this advanced technology, what’s an app now it is possible to do UPI transactions in the easiest way? So sending & receiving payments through your contact list is so easier process ever than before. These days the whats apps are the perfect options for audio & video callings. Even you can share anything videos, images, messages with anyone throughout the world with the help of this whats app technology.