Cardless Cash Withdrawal ICICI ATM: Whenever you are opening a new bank account, you are applying for debit cards. These are the master cards which allow you to withdraw any amount of money from the ATM during any time of the day. A debit card has several features: the sixteen-digit long unique number, the CIF code at the back, the validation date printed on the card, etc. With these features, you can withdraw from any ATM, thereby having cash in your hand in no time.
But, recently, there has been a rise in the number of cyber thefts related to the bank accounts. Hackers call regular account holders pretending to be from the bank itself, telling them about the locking of the debit cards or something wrong with the bank account. Scared, the customers immediately fill up all the information that the hackers ask, starting from the debit card pin to the bank account number and so on.
Just as they finish ending up giving the information, thousands of money get stolen from their banks. To prevent any more thefts, ICICI bank came up with a perfect plan where you won’t need a debit card for withdrawing money from the ATM. So, no debit card, no more thefts!
You can now make cardless withdrawal ICICI easily with the iMobile application that is easy to install and use. But, despite this, many of you are still unaware of the cardless transaction features, and the use of this application. This is why today we will be discussing almost everything about how you can use your phone to take the cash out of the ATM rather than a mere card.
What Are The Advantages Of Cardless ATM Transactions?
Before we describe the process of how to do cardless withdrawal ICICI, it will be best to know the advantages of this transactional system.
- There are high chances of losing debit cards due to any form of unfortunate events. As a result, when you realize the missing card, you need to call the customer care and then block the card. Also, you might have to lodge a police complaint regarding the lost card. This is nothing but a hassle that can be easily avoided if you take help from the iMobile application for cashless transactions.
- You won’t have to wait for the machine to read the chip inside the card and then display some error message if it fails to read the card properly. This might be a huge inconvenience at times of emergency. This is where knowing about the cardless cash withdrawal; ICICI ATM steps will come in handy.
- ICICI has ensured that all your transactions will be secured so that no theft can be reported against the cardless withdrawals.
How to Download and Use the iMobile Application for Cardless Withdrawals?
The best way to carry on with your ATM withdrawals without using the debit card is with the iMobile application. It is a mobile-based platform that the ICICI bank has specifically designed for people who like to conduct hassle-free transactions, be it the regular bill payments or the ATM withdrawals.
Here are the cardless cash withdrawal ICICI steps that you need to follow with the iMobile application.
- Go to the play store and search for the iMobile application. Download ICICI iMobile app and then install it on your phone.
- Now, once you open the app, you will be given two options- “I already have an account” and “I want to open a new account.” If you already have an account linked with mobile banking, you need to select the first option. But, first, if you are choosing the latter one, you need to activate the mobile banking from the bank itself.
- After this, you will have to link your registered mobile number to the application. An OTP will be sent to your mobile, which will then verify your identity.
- Once you have completed all the verification process and have linked your debit card details with the application, you will withdraw money from the ATM without the card.
When you want to know how to withdraw money from ICICI ATM without a card, you need to learn more about using the iMobile application. From this article, you will have the necessary knowledge about using the app to take cash from the machine. The rest of the knowledge will come to you naturally once you start using your phone to have money instead of a debit card.